Teresa (Terry) Calarco
Executive with a depth of experience in R&D BioPharma / Biotechnology Operations and Facilities, developing and delivering solutions supporting R&D strategies.
Why contact me
- Going beyond the incubator. Options to weigh for investing in your own space
- Considerations for managing services and support: EH&S, sourcing/lab supplies, facilities, etc.
- Supporting labs, equipment, maintenance and materials: impact to your business
- Enable flexible, sustainable lab design and efficient use of lab space.
- Directed a wide range of support functions from glass wash to EH&S to vivarium to facilities to records management for 300-500 person organizations and managed up to $100m budget.
- Improved and focused the delivery of lab materials leading to significant savings in both time and costs.
- Enabled the implementation of programs considered best practices across global sites of the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research.
- Responsible for facilities management for laboratory and building capital projects.
- Successfully guided on budget, on time, multi-million dollar remodeling projects to support new groups/ functions / lab equipment.
- Implemented Long Range Planning and Portfolio management, change management, business continuity programs and processes.